The sales representative is responsible for opportunities to expand the company’s client base,
products, services and manage the new business solicitation and estimating functions to
maximize new job profitability.
- Five or more years’ experience in sales in supplement, pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Must have basic mathematics skills to create job estimates, understanding labor and material requirements, etc. Ability to read and understand contracts and bid quotations.
- Must have good closing skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strategic view of the needs of the entire enterprise aligned with the current and future needs of the business as well as open to rolling up sleeves to get the work done.
- Achieve the budgeted sales forecast on a monthly and year to date basis.
- Provide weekly sales report documenting contacts made, quotes provided, and jobs obtained by the Sales Department.
- Develop short and long-range sales, marketing and advertising strategies and maintain up-to-date selling and advertising materials.
- Ensure that all estimates are realistic, have an overhead and burden allocation, and the appropriate profit margin in accordance with company goals.
- Call on old/former customers to solicit new business.
- Seek out new sources for contact lists for follow-up.
- Attend meetings and join appropriate associations to maximize networking opportunities.
- College Preferable.
- Local to Phoenix metro area.